"Specialists in Student Group Travel Since 1986"
Copyright Traveling Classrooms. All rights reserved.
1. Traveling Classrooms can assist in the collection process. Our representatives will set up tables for collection in your
school. Many times it’s upon arrival, other times are during lunch periods. We always provide a daily tally sheet for
the school and of course receipts are given to all students
2. Traveling Classrooms can also provide schools an invoice for 1 check from your school treasurer.
3. Parents may also mail payments to our post office box.
1. We accept personal checks, money orders, cash and school treasurer checks.
PAYMENT DATE POLICY:
1. A Non-refundable deposit is due 4-6 months prior to the tour departure date.
• Fall departure deposits are due by June 1st
• Spring departure deposits are due by November.
2. Final payments are due 4-6 weeks prior to departure.
1. The deposit is non-refundable. That payment is used to secure your transportation, hotel deposits.
2. The final payment is refundable 22 days prior to departure. Less than 22 days your refund is less costs incurred
by traveling Classrooms. 7 days to departure date only $50 is refundable.